Tuesday 26 May 2015

How to reset password for MoSIP dialer?

Registration details such as Brand Pin, Username and Password are a must to use MoSIP dialer for making outgoing VoIP calls. In case, if you forget your password then you should immediately get in touch with your service provider for quick assistance in resetting your password. Following are the ways to reach out your service providers.
  1. Call or text your service provider
  2. Raise a ticket

Call or Text Service Provider
You can call or text your service provider and request for resetting of password. You might require to provide details such as Username and Brand Pin while placing the request. Upon your account validation, service provider will reset the password and share the new password details with you.
 

Raise a Ticket
Service providers usually create subscriber accounts for long time customers so that they can access the subscriber panel of switch to perform all important functions such as add balance, get CDR, raise tickets, etc. So, if you are in possession of login details of subscriber panel then feel free to access the panel and raise a ticket with high priority requesting for password reset. Service providers will then review your request and do the needful.

10 comments:

  1. I registered this service few days back. It was good still today....BT today it showing your username and password is wrong I don't know what happened..whenever I try to register again it shows the same plz help me

    ReplyDelete
  2. when I'm opem mosip showing user name and password is wrong.it was working very good.now I don't know

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot my password and unable to track the same. How to recover the same. I am not getting how to raise a ticket or to call whom for assistance.
    Please guide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When i am open mosip showing username and password wrong.pls help me

    ReplyDelete
  5. When i am open mosip showing username and password wrong.pls help me

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is the meaning of brand pin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When i am open mosip showing username and password wrong.pls help me

      Delete
  7. When i am open mosip showing username and password wrong.pls help me

    ReplyDelete